Join The Maine Heritage Policy Center this Thursday, September 24th, along with Citizens Against Government Waste as we release the 2009 Maine Piglet Book, which exposes more than $2,000,000,000 in wasteful state government spending.
We will meet at 8:30am at 12 Church Street in Augusta for coffee and doughnuts and to hand out rally signs.
The press conference begins at 9:30am on the front steps of the Capital Building in Augusta.
What you will find out?
· $82,000 spent by the state on bottled water
· $1,500,000 in Department of Education fraud
· $192,940,000 in state borrowing without voter approval
· and more than $2,000,000,000 in wasteful government spending!
Please join us this Thursday to show your opposition to out-of-control government spending and your support for accountability and transparency in government.
· Meet at 12 Church Street, Augusta at 8:30am
· Press Conference: Capital Building front steps, Augusta at 9:30am
Please Contact Sam Adolphsen with any questions - email@example.com or 975-6617.